Pass through the longest suspension bridge in the world (470 meters in length and 150 meters in height) on board of an ATV, driving through exciting dirt trails across the Sierra Madre Occidental contemplating the beautiful scenarios that surround the eco-park and enjoying the crystalline waters of a cascade.
What’s included in this tour
- Shuttle Service.
- Complimentary welcome drink.
- Safety equipment.
- Guided tour across the longest suspension bridge in the world aboard a ATV (automatic or semiautomatic) and to the waterfall “El Salto”.
- Tequila tasting.
IMPORTANT: The tour duration is 2 hrs approximately, plus shuttle time and stays at the park.
- Minimum age to drive: 18 years old.
- Minimum age for extra passenger: 6 years old.
- Maximum weight for ATV: 220 kg or 484 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women and individuals with asthma, heart problems, and back problems can’t perform the activity.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed.
- Light clothing and comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
- Cameras are not allowed for safety reasons.
- Change of clothes, towel and extra shoes.
- Extra money for souvenirs, photos, tequila, restaurant.
This Activiti its a Especial for AMSPC GROUP January 24th
Estimated Hotel Scheduled Departure 12:00 pm in Lobby
There are no reviews yet.