Travel a circuit of 8 km to deep into the mountains of the Sierra Madre Occidental. It is a wonderful way to explore and enjoy the extensive flora and fauna, see parrots and macaws in their natural habitat, with expert guides to explain and answer your questions. Then cross the longest suspension bridge in the world, over 470 meters long and 150 meters above the River Cuale. Finish with a stop to swim and refresh at a waterfall.
IMPORTANT: The tour duration is 2.5 hrs approximately, plus shuttle time and stays at the park.
What’s included in this tour
- Shuttle Service.
- Complimentary welcome drink.
- Guided tour to the longest suspensión bridge in the world and to the waterfall “El Salto”.
- Purified water during excursion
- Seasonal fruits.
- Tequila tasting.
- Minimum age: 12 years
- For safety reasons, pregnant women and individuals with asthma, heart problems, and back problems can’t perform the activity.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed.
- Light clothing and comfortable shoes.
- Bring Camera.
- Insect repellent.
- Change of clothes, towel and extra shoes.
- Extra money for souvenirs, photos, tequila, restaurant.
This Activiti its a Especial for AMSPC GROUP January 24th
Estimated Hotel Scheduled Departure 12:00 pm in Lobby
There are no reviews yet.