AMGDB GROUP 14 Jan - Zipline
12:30 PM DEPARTURE TIME FROM THE LOBBY AREA
Feel the adrenaline while flying from mountain to mountain above the river in an 11-ziplines circuit, walk by natural paths, and dive in the river at the last line. Ride back to the mountain on board a mule that will guide you during the rest of the tour while admiring the vegetation of the region. The guides in charge of your fun will make the adventure even more special.
Find out why the zipline is our most popular excursion!
And there is more! You can cross-walking the Longest Hanging Bridge in the World! It is 470 meters long, 150 high, and has 360 degrees of amazing views.
IMPORTANT: The tour duration is 2 hrs approximately, plus shuttle time and stays at the park.
- Shuttle Service.
- Complimentary welcome drink.
- 11 Zip lines.
- Mule ride (15 min).
- Purified water during excursion.
- Tequila tasting.
- Jorullo bridge pass (does not apply for groups)
- Transportation from your hotel (12:30 pm pickup at hotel lobby)
- Light clothing and comfortable shoes.
- Insect repellent.
- Cameras are not allowed for safety reasons.
- Extra money for souvenirs, photos, tequila, restaurant.
- Minimum age: 6 years old.
- Maximum weight: 110 kg or 242 lbs.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women and individuals with asthma, heart problems, and back problems can’t perform the activity.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed.