AMGDB GROUP 14 Jan - Horseback
12:30 PM DEPARTURE TIME FROM THE LOBBY AREA
This is an adventure for those seeking more fun exploring the mountains of the Sierra Madre. The hose ride is the ideal option to let yourself explore the flora and fauna of the enchanted forest, where you can observe a unique and spectacular natural scenery.
The best part of the tour is that you will be able to live an experience of swimming in the river while riding a horse at the beautiful and distinguish crystal waters of the Cuale River.
IMPORTANT: The tour duration is 2.5 hrs approximately, plus shuttle time and stays at the park.
- Shuttle Service
- Complimentary welcome drink
- English Speaking tour guide
- Purified water during excursion
- Season fruits
- Complementary drink (house alcohol, beer o soda)
- Tequila tasting
- Cross the longest hanging bridge in the world (walking)
- Transportation from your hotel (12:30 pm pickup at hotel lobby)
- Light clothing and comfortable shoes.
- Insect repellent.
- Cameras are not allowed for safety reasons.
- Change of clothes, towel and extra shoes.
- Extra money for souvenirs, photos, tequila, restaurant.
- Minimum age: 12 years old.
- Weight limit. 100 kg or 220 lbs.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women and individuals with asthma, heart problems, and back problems can’t perform the activity.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed.